Tag Archives: are alzheimer
The podcast didn’t come in. You can listen by going to the website.
Listen to Are Alzheimer’s Caregivers the Forgotten?
- Original Content the Alzheimer’s Reading — to read the text version go here —
Are Alzheimer’s Caregivers the Forgotten?
- To learn what people are saying about the Alzheimer’s Reading Room go here —
100+ Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer’s Reading Room
- To learn more about the Alzheimer’s Reading Room go here —
About Alzheimer’s Reading Room
- To learn more about Alzheimer’s and dementia start here —
What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia?
- To test your memory for Alzheimer’s or dementia go here —
Test Your Memory for Alzheimer’s (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
If you know someone that has been touched by Alzheimer’s disease you might consider sending this article to them.
I meet and talk to Alzheimer’s caregivers all the time. It is not unusual for them to tell me that as time goes on, and as Alzheimer’s worsens, one by one their family and friends fade away….
Like it or not, if you are a family member or friend of an Alzheimer’s caregiver and you are not helping them — you have abandoned them. I am sure this sounds harsh. But, it’s not even close to the harshness of your own behavior.
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer’s Reading Room