I walked into one of our “Spa Rooms” to wash my hands. It’s one of three rooms where we help our residents take baths or showers.
I paused and looked around.
No wonder no residents want to bathe in…
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia?
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer’s (5 Best Memory Tests)
- Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and Types of Dementia
- Is Alzheimer’s World an Irrational Place?
- Communicating in Alzheimer’s World
- Alzheimer’s, Your Brain, and Adaptability
- Problems with Balance, Walking, Falling Can Be an Early Sign of Dementia